Registration rate for the 10th International Conference on Physics and Its Applications (ICOPIA) is IDR500,000
- The registration fee covers seminar materials and attendance to all technical sessions.
- The registration fee covers one participant and one paper only. Multiple authors who are attending must register separately, and those who are not presenting should register as Participant (non-presenter).
- Payment should be made after the invoice is generated following the abstract acceptance notification.
- The exact amount, as stated on the invoice, should be paid.
- Payments are nonrefundable.
- Participants are responsible for transfer fees and bank charges.
- At least one author for each accepted full paper must register.
- The publication fee is IDR1,500,000 for each paper.